Friday, October 17, 2008

My Office Renewed

Well, I finally got moved into my office. It was quite a mess, but it is finally finding some sense of normalcy. I have to admit that a messy office is quite an excuse to not get much work done. For some reason i felt like I couldn't get anything else done until my office was in order. This was a pretty odd sensation since I've never felt the need to have my office very clean before. But there is something to a new start, at a new church, at a new office that seems to inspire a guy to start clean and fresh. So, while I may not have spent as much time on what might seem like "productive" activity toward our first night of youth group last night, I feel as if I will be able to move ahead even better this week now that I've restored "Kingdom order" to my office. I guess it's all give and take.

No comments:

Post a Comment